Dota 6.64 | Dota Allstars 6.64 Map Download and Changelogs | Dota 6.64

Dota 6.64 Map - Dota Allstars 6.64 Map. The upcoming version will be Dota 6.64 if there are no bugs left in 6.63. IceFrog has recently released Dota 6.63 with a lots of balancing. This post will give you the latest news & updates about Dota 6.64 - Dota-Allstars v6.64 map. Read what the updates DotA developer (IceFrog) posted on his blog/forums.
Update #3 by IceFrog on forums:
Some people have been asking me recently if Dota 6.64 / Dota 6.65 are my last DotA versions. I was also asked this for the 6.60 patch as well. As I've said countless times before, I am going to keep updating DotA for a very long time. The quality and growth of the game is very important to me, so you can expect many more updates to come in the future. Hope that clears stuff up :)

Dota 6.64 is focused on some refinements of the recent patches along with a couple extra improvements. After that I can focus on any other features that you guys want.

Update #2 by IceFrog on blog:
With regards to the Dota 6.64 patch, the focus will be primarily on more balance improvements. It is moving along very smoothly and I expect to have it ready soon. Once those refinements are done, I'll be working on some fun new content such as heroes or remakes for theDota 6.65 version. If there are specific things, big or small, you want me to consider for patches that follow, let me know.

Update #1 by IceFrog on blog (Boots & Dota 6.64):
I started working on 6.64 a couple days ago. At first we began experimenting with some number tweaks to the boots, and even some ideas for secondary bonuses that seemed interesting.

However, we found out that there is a technical issue with Phase Boots. They seem to prevent procs like crits, bashes, etc while phased. It was never as apparent before because it was not coupled with attack speed. This makes the Phase Boots a bit anti-synergetic.

While there may be workarounds for that bug, most would probably come at the cost of some functionality. So while still keeping with the primary no armor concept, I am exploring a new buildup for Phase Boots and Power Treads. Keep in mind that numbers are still at an early stage and this change is by no means final, but I'd like to share one version of what we are experimenting with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More